Medha supplies PA/PIS system and LED display boards for trains and coaches Audio system is designed so that the passengers receive relevant information at appropriate times LED displays are customized using different LED sizes, spacing between LEDs, colors (multi/mono), matrix size, mounting requirements etc. LCD display boards are also available as per customers requirements and specifications.
LED boards for coaches
Special application displays mounted inside and outside the passenger coaches with inbuilt GPS receiver, these displays work independently without requiring any train wide communication network or interconnection between coaches. All displays of a train can be simultaneously configured with radio frequency based remote control unit. Inside coach displays give audio-visual intimation of distance to go and estimated time to next stop. Outside displays provide car and train related information. Real time GPS information, pre-stored railway network map data and pre-stored messages are used to provide audio-visual messages for passengers.
PA/PIS system for DMUs, EMUs and trainsets
- Integrated and interactive audio-visual system
- Scalable system to suit train configuration
- Driver HMI interfaced PSU controller is linked to driver mic, cab loudspeakers, train radio, location referencing equipment and to the train wide communication network (Ethernet, CAN, RS-485, etc.)
- PCC (PIS car controller) receives information from PSU to generate audio-visual messages
- Ambient noise monitor provides for automatic audio volume control of announcements
- Passenger-Driver emergency communication units are provided
- Pre-recorded and direct announcements from driver cab to passengers
- Communication between - driver and guard, driver and passenger, operational control center and driver, operational control center and passengers