Multi Section Axle Counter (MSDAC)
Medha’s Multi Section Axle Counter (MSDAC) overcome track circuit limitations in situations including - water logging or flooding, metal bridges, long block sections, yards with poor wheel shunt lines, high EMI/EMC environments, tunnels, high temperature and sunshine regions, complex and large stations and yards etc.
- 2oo3 architecture
- Can evaluate up to 40 detection points and monitor up to 39 sections
Installed at a station or yard area, MSDAC can simultaneously monitor all track sections such as main line, loop line, platform line, goods line, stabling line, common line, point zone and sidings, and checks for occupancy of each individual section.
- One detection point – Single section (1DP-1S): Typically used for sidings
- Two detection points – Single section (2DP-1S): Straight line sections
- Three detection points – Single section (3DP-1S): Point zones.
- Three detection points – Two consecutive sections or Auto-Section in a straight line (3DP-2S/AS)
- Multiple detection points - Single section: Ladder
Consecutive single sections in a straight line segment and various other situations
- Financially economical
- Standalone systems, not dependent on type and make of Interlocking
- Easy to install without needing any additional equipment
- Low life cycle cost
- Zero maintenance systems
- MTBF > 20 years
- Extensive diagnostics features